CELTIC F.C. 'BOOKS'
Hardback and paperback books about the club and players
Please make your selection, e.mail us, we will check availability and send you an invoice with the amount owing, postage is free with-in the UK.
1) FIELDS OF GREEN, Unforgettable Celtic Days, Written by Roddy Forsyth, Hardback published by Mainstream in 1996, ISBN 1-85158-888 4, in excellent condition, £12.50
2) OH, HAMPDEN IN THE SUN, by P.Burns & P.Woods, Softback book published by Mainstream in 1997, ISBN 1-85158-911-2, excellent condition, £10
3) THE GLORY GLORY BHOYS, 1997/98 Season, Hardback Book published by Mainstream in 1998, in excellent condition, ISBN 1-84018-155-9 £15
4) FRANK McAVENNIE Scoring an Experts Guide,hardback book published by canongate in 2003, first edition, in excellent condition, ISBN 1841954284, £15
HEARTS of MIDLOTHIAN 'BOOKS'
1) GLORIOUS HEARTS, Softback book, published by john donald, in 1986, ISBN 0 85976 180 0, condition is good, been thumbed but carefully, £7.50
RANGERS FOOTBALL CLUB 'BOOKS'
1) Blue and True, Hardback book in excellent condition,published by Mainstream in 1996,ISBN 1851588876, £10